Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Do you look up?"

Click here to listen to Dr. Joey tell his story!


I planted some pansies in one of our flower gardens recently. They really started blooming a couple of weeks after I stuck them in the ground. I was excited because they looked so great. And I mentioned them to my wife, asking her, “Hey! What do you think about those pansies?”

And she said, “Well, I really haven’t noticed. When I walk by them, my head must be down. I must be thinking about something else.”

Now she walks by those flowers beds numerous times each day taking the horses to and from the barn. It’s not a matter of not having an opportunity to see them. It’s more about what she’s looking for.

You see what you’re looking for. If you keep your head down in life, you don’t see the beauty blooming all around you that God planted for your enjoyment. If you look up, your perspective broadens from your own thinking to experience what God wants to share with you.

Resolve to look up and enjoy the world around you in the New Year as you listen to life and make a life, not just a living.


Discover more great stories like this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home