Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"What do you say?"


Some children wrote notes to God and here’s what they said. Joyce wrote, "Thanks for the baby brother but what I asked for was a puppy."

Janet wrote, "I wish you would not make it so easy for people to come apart. I had to have three stitches and a shot."

Charlene wants to know, "How did you know you were God? Who told you?"

"My Grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy," Dennis said. "How far back do you go?"

"Did you mean for giraffes to look like that or was it an accident?" Norma wanted to know.

Peter has a simple request: "Please send Dennis Clark to a different summer camp this year."

"I keep waiting for spring," Mark wrote, "but it never did come yet. What’s up with that?"

I can relate with Frank who wrote to God, "I’m doing the best I can."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home