Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"What if everyone could read your email?"


I get a monthly email update from a theater about upcoming shows. My parents like the shows so I like to keep up with what’s going on there.

Recently, I received an email from the theater and it sounded like an internal memo so I just deleted it…until the next one arrived. It was definitely an internal email wondering why someone wasn’t doing her job and she could get fired for that.

Next a lot of emails started coming in from other people like me, trying to alert the theater that their internal emails were blasting to everyone on their list. The incoming emails were also blasting out to the list. I weighed in and wrote, "Does everyone realize that whatever you email in is going to the entire list?" All of the emails stopped.

What if everyone in your business or family or neighborhood could read your emails? What would they learn about you?

Remember to say and write and think only those things that you’d want everyone else to know as you listen to life and make a life, not just a living today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home