Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, December 03, 2006

"Are you making a difference?"


Last month I told you a story about my doing an interview with a Detroit area radio station and how the announcers did the weather forecast just before I came on the air. The forecast called for a chance of snow. The Tigers were playing in the World Series at the time and so I asked one of the announcers if the Tigers were going to win the series in the snow. He said, "The only difference between rain and snow is about one degree." I encouraged you to do a little thing that makes a big difference.

I got a lot of great email about that story. One person wrote from a major university and said, "Here’s one little thing I can do. I can thank you for making me take a minute to realize I can make a difference and that changes everything.

"Thank you for your words, Dr. Joey. Although some people may delete this and some time ago I almost unsubscribed, I thank you for the priceless words to live by and I’m thankful I’m alive and in my right faculties to receive them."

See what I mean? Ask God to show you one little thing to do today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home