Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"Who's watching you?"


I coach a lot of people in discovering their preferred way of making a life, not just a living. One woman I coach is single and sometimes we talk about her desire to marry again.

I asked her what kind of man she’d like to marry, because if you don’t know what you want, odds are you won’t get it, right? She paused for a moment and said, “The other day at the mall, I saw a man get out of his car, walk around to the passenger side, and open the door for his wife to get out. He then shut and locked the door and they walked into the mall, hand-in-hand. I want to marry a man, well, not so much one who opens car doors, but one who is that considerate of me, cares that much for me.”

Now do you think that man had any idea this woman was watching him? Of course not. He was just doing his thing, being considerate and caring of his wife.

Take advantage of the opportunities God gives you today to be considerate and caring. You never know who’s watching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home